Our aim is to provide a safe, caring and inspiring Christian environment conducive to learning where:
- Learning is recognised as a lifelong experience.
- Christian values are taught and followed by the whole school community.
- Learners have regular opportunities to engage in high quality experiences that develop a personal spirituality.
- Every child is recognised and valued as an individual.
- The learning and developmental experience of every child is stimulating and varied.
- Children develop their confidence, creativity, social skills and interests across the curriculum.
- Each child's awareness of citizenship, their role within the local and wider communities and fundamental British values are promoted.
- The parents, staff, governors and local community are justifiably proud of our children and our school.